Tuesday 29 October 2019

Tory Lanez Credits 2000-2006 For Inspiring His New Music: “I Have Never Went This Hard On The Production Of Any Of My Albums”

Tory Lanez Video 10-29-19

Canadian hip-hop artist Tory Lanez isn’t playing around with his new tunes. The rap crooner has hyped up expectations for his upcoming Chixtape 5 project.

On Tuesday, Lanez went to Instagram to promise his production value is at an all-time high on the new mixtape.

Recently, Tory shared a bunch of promo shots for the Chixtape 5.

Earlier this month, Tory jumped online with a slideshow of 2000’s-inspired promo pics.

A few nights ago, Tory shared father-son moments and credited his dad for giving him good DNA.

The post Tory Lanez Credits 2000-2006 For Inspiring His New Music: “I Have Never Went This Hard On The Production Of Any Of My Albums” appeared first on .

The post Tory Lanez Credits 2000-2006 For Inspiring His New Music: “I Have Never Went This Hard On The Production Of Any Of My Albums” appeared first on Social Juicebox.


Posted first on https://socialjuicebox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment