Saturday 26 October 2019

Watch: T.I. Weighs In On Kanye West’s Sunday Service, Candace Owens, Presidential Election + More – “I Know Exactly What’s Going On”

T.I. Hot 97 10-26-19

Grammy-winning rapper T.I. always has something to say. The King of the South has come forward to speak up on everything from Kanye West‘s popular Sunday Service gospel events to the upcoming presidential election. Watch below!

The post Watch: T.I. Weighs In On Kanye West’s Sunday Service, Candace Owens, Presidential Election + More – “I Know Exactly What’s Going On” appeared first on .

The post Watch: T.I. Weighs In On Kanye West’s Sunday Service, Candace Owens, Presidential Election + More – “I Know Exactly What’s Going On” appeared first on Social Juicebox.


Posted first on https://socialjuicebox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment